Sunday, November 05, 2006

Remember Remember

As it's the 5th of November, Fireworks night (at least in the UK), what better than to post a track with Fireworks in the title? It would have been a great idea, had I not already posted Surkin's "Radio Fireworks" more than a month ago, grrr.

So instead, I have nothing that fits the theme of Fireworks night, so instead I'll just post this:

Audio Thieves - "Pray Like Aretha Franklin" [Van She Tech EBS Mix] (ISpy Records)

This is an update of Scritti Politti's "classic" - "Wood Beez (Pray Like Aretha Franklin)"
and there seems to be some secrecy about who the Audio Thieves actually are..So they're either REALLY famous, or not very famous, but still need an alias in order to release tracks with uncleared samples, or they're totally unknowners, who happen to know people who can do great remixes....

Anway - I seriously recommend getting any remix by the Van She Tech posse, because they know how to make a great remix. Other great examples include I Am Finn – "I Love You" (Van She Tech Remix), and Valentinos - CCTV (Bang Gang vs. Van She Tech Remix), both of which are seriously good and mentioned many times across the blogosphere.

But this particular track I'm posting, er..it sparkles.....it Bangs!

Oh fucks sake, I did my best to make a connection to 5/11, damn it :(

Related Links
Audio Thieves on Myspace

Van She Tech on Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home