Friday, October 27, 2006

First God made heaven & earth

Jaytech - "Genesis" [Pablo La Rosa Remix] (Rapid Response Recordings)

Almost forgot about this one from Aussie, Jaytech, but recently caught onto it again, so I thought I'd post it. In fairness pretty much all of the remixes I've heard of this track are all damn good. They all feel different, but retain the feel of the original, which was pretty good in the first place.

I've gone for this one because it's got the right sort of sound that I personally like right now, but if you're not quite feeling this particular mix, have a look for any of the others such as the Christopher Lobsinger remix, Jimbo's Afterburner Remix (aka Jaytech himself), or even the original, because I reckon at least one of them will float your boat.

Related Links
Jaytech official site
Jaytech on Myspace
Pablo La Rosa official site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home