Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Now that you are ready for your...

Electrixx - "Second Lesson" (Hadshot Records)

I've recently discovered Electrixx, and I've enjoyed what I've heard so far. "Detector", "Instinct" and "Lucky Strike" are great examples of what they can do.

Now this is the most recent track from them, I think, and it's an absolute cracker. The stuttering and distorted vocal snippets and synths are just great.

Secondly, continuing in the series of Richard Dinsdale, here's another track with him on remix duties. Loving both breakdowns on this one, especially the way the bassline comes back in after the first one. The whole thing hangs together in an incredibly addictive tune, and the vocals compliment it superbly. Certainly no need for a dub mix.

Rookiee - "I'll Do You" [Richard Dinsdale Vox Mix] (Om Records)

Related Links
electrixx official site
Rookiee on Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home