Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'll admit it: I like Rogue Traders!

Rogue Traders - "Watching You" [Chris Lake Downtown Dub] (RCA)

Following on from yesterday's Aussie theme, we have the Rogue Traders. In fact, the guitarist in Rogue Traders was also in The Superjesus with Sarah Mcleod, who I posted about yesterday.

Rogue Traders made their breakthrough in the UK with "Voodoo Child", with remixes coming from Tom Neville, and Rogue Traders Member James Ash himself, the later of the two was the remix I preferred.

Their next big UK hit is Watching You, where they recorded the riff from The Knack's "My Sharona". I have to say that I find the original tracks catchy as hell anyway, but to make me posting about them on this blog a bit more credible I've gone for the Chris Lake Downtown Dub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home