Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You make me lose my mind

Following on from yesterday's post about Trentemoller, he has been churning out some great remixes over the last year or so. His remix of Sharon Phillip's "Want 2/Need 2" is rocking (not forgetting the equally brilliant Switch remix), and the Yoshimoto - Du What You Du (Trentemoller Mix) also did the business last year as well.

Because of the success of that there's now a remix package containing a few new remixes, alongside that original Trentemoller mix, and version that I can't stop listening to out of those new remixes is this one:

Yoshimoto - "Du What You Du" (Markus Schulz Remix)

This is 9 minutes of an absolutely banging remix, but for me, the best bit comes after the final drop from 6 mins and 34 seconds onwards. It's not actually doing much at that point apart from going through the motions, as it reaches it's climax, but for me it's my favourite part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home