Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Um, I think he's about six one, six two....usually wears dark clothing

Freaks - "The Creeps" [Vandalism Remix] (Azuli Records)

The original is undoubtedly a classic, and it (and it's numerous remixes) got played by everyone back in 2004 when it first came out.

But there were 2 other remixes that weren't released back then: a Lee Coombes mix, and a Vandalism mix, which have now subsequently been released by Azuli this year.

So, here's the Vandalism mix of it, because it's definitely a tune in my book, and I know someone who is eager to hear it, so I thought I would oblige. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous PeeJay said...

Hi,
I' like to know if you know where the vocals "he's about 6'1 6'2, usually wears dark clothing" and the rest come from.

A film, maybe?

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home