Saturday, September 23, 2006

At last, a version of that pointless song that I actually like

Fedde Le Grand - "Put Your Hands Up For Detroit" [TV Rock and Dirty South Remix] (Data Records)

I've come across Dirty South before, and are highly recommended, but I'd not heard of TV Rock before, so I now have some homework to do this week!

I can't emphasise enough how much the original PYHUFD track just didn't do it for me. It was massive in the clubs, I know, but personally, it just didn't do anything for me. Subsequent releases have improved my opinion of Fedde Le Grand, and now finally, I have a version of the original that I do actually like, and all because the bassline is now a little more interesting than it was before. That's it. that's all that was missing. Now I'm happy and I can move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home