Friday, September 15, 2006

The King Is Dead, Long Live The King!

But, if the conspiracy theories are true, and he is still alive...

My Digital Enemy - "Where The F**k is Elvis?" [Original] (My Digital Enemy Records)

I wasn't too keen on this Brighton based trio's first release, Runaway (Feel The Love), which was all rather too happy for my liking, but their second release is a lot dirtier. The "Sordid You" EP contains 3 tracks, "Sordid You", "Electro Joker", and this one. The first two are also good in their own electro style, but this final track is a bit different to the first two.

It's a stomping, hard as fuck tech house track spattered with some dubby vocal of someone talking about their love for Elvis. But don't let that put you off! In the right time and place, this track needs to be dropped. :)

Related Links

My Digital Enemy on Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home