Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's too late..it's

Robbie Rivera ft. Marnie - "Your Mistake" [Richard Dinsdale Remix] (Toolroom Records)

Well, we started off showing off an original Dinsdale track, so now let's highlight his remixing skills. This is essentially the track which led me to finding out just how good Dinsdale is. It's a piece of cut up quality, with a throbbing bassline and banging beats that had me quickly looking for my next fix to see if it was a one off or whether he really was that good. I'm glad to say that he is. :)

More from the man tommorow. Next up is:

Fireflies Ft Alexandria Prince - "I Cant Get Enough" [Richard F Spread Muzik 'Horns' Mix] (Data Records)

I couldn't actually decide whether to post this version or the equally brilliant Ian Carey mix, so I did a quick look on the excellent Hype Machine, and found that Digital Eargasm had recently posted the Ian Carey mix, so I thought it'd be more useful to post the other remix instead.

Related Links

Robbie Rivera official site
Robbie Rivera on Myspace
Toolroom Records

Ministry of Sound official site (owner of Data Records)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home