Thursday, October 26, 2006

I found a place, where we can...

Booty Luv - "Boogie 2Nite" [Danny Freakazoid Remix] (Hed Kandi Records)

I had to check the blog to see if I've ever posted a Danny Freak track before, because I seriously rate him. Turns out I've never posted anything before, which is a bit of shock because I loved his collaborative remix with Elvis Benait on Fedde Le Grand's "Just Trippin", but maybe I'd started this blog later than I realised.

The fuss over Boogie 2Nite has largely passed me by, despite it being a rather big club track, and is due a chart release soon But Danny Freakazoid has stripped back the original, leaving just a small snippet of vocal, and building up an electro track that is probably a shade minimal. I still like it though, and I think is definitely my favourite of the remixes available.

Also, check out Danny Freakazoid's original tracks, such as "Discount", "Teken" and "Nasty". I've not heard his recent album yet but if it's anything like those 3 tracks I'll be happy.

Related Links
Danny Freakazoid on Myspace
Ministry of Sound/Hed kandi official page

2 Comments:

Blogger Dunproofin' said...

I swear this has been released before as an official remix of the original Tweet track ???

1:28 am  
Blogger Andy Churchill said...

This particular remix? I guess it depends how they repackaged it. The original is from 2002, and I don't think Danny Freakazoid was "around" in that form back then, so unless when they started considering a rerelease this year, it initially got labelled as a Tweet remix rather than Booty Luv?

2:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home