Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Take Me.....Back To..........House...House...House...House

Basement Jaxx - "Take Me Back To Your House" [Speaker Junk Remix] (XL Recordings)

I FUCKING LOVE THIS. Dirty, filthy and nasty! Jaxx need no introduction, so I won't bother. This track is all about the remix anyway. Speaker Junk are new to me, and definitely loving what I'm hearing so far. Check out Speaker Junk's own original track, "Scratch Up The Music", which is also full of hard hitting beats and basslines that will mess up those speakers. It's just all so bloody great. More Speaker Junk coming soon I think. Definitely one to keep an eye on!

Edit: In fact, have a bonus track:

Speaker Junk - "Scratch Up The Music" (Speaker Junk Recordings)

Related Links
Basement Jaxx official site
Basement Jaxx on Myspace
Speaker Junk on Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home