Saturday, November 04, 2006

Put Your Lighters Up, no matter where you're from

Well I said to myself that I would try my best never to put a mashup/bootleg/bastard pop track on this blog, but this track has crept in.

Backstage Sluts - "Disco Lighters"


A big tune from last year, Lifelike & Kris Menace's "Discopolis" gets cheekily reused with a vocal sample of Lil Kim's "Lighters Up", to create this track which I'm pretty sure I heard the B'Sluts play when I saw them DJ in London earlier this year. It's only now that I've found out what it was, so it's getting a few plays from me at the moment.

Watch out, I've opened the floodgates now so expect loads more bootlegs from now on.....

(or not)

Related Links
Backstage Sluts official site
Backstage Sluts on Myspace
Kris Menace on Myspace
Buy the original Discopolis track

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home