Saturday, November 11, 2006

I used to think Kelly Lebrock was hot

You know those moments where you think back to when you were younger, about the women you may have seen on the TV while growing up, and gone "unF" *fwap fwap fwap*..

Well back then, I think Kelly Lebrock may have been one of those women (along with Cher....*shudder*)

Out of interest, I just googled...urgh. what was I thinking? Teenage hormones to blame I think.

Anyway - I think Mr Zabiela must have had a similar experience, because he was so confused by the ordeal that he was inspired to make a tune, "Weird Science". When that didn't cure his nightmares, he made a new version of it.

James Zabiela - "Weirder Science" (Renaissance)


Related Links
James Zabiela official site

James Zabiela on Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home