Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Just want you to use me

Mind Electric - "Dirty Cash (Money Talks)" [Dirty South Club Mix] (Art & Craft)

An update on the original Stevie V club classic, a new vocalist, and a new sound to bring it up to date, without varying too much from the original.


But it was a hard one to call between this mix and the original (not the original original) mix. They're both equally good, and I'm still not entirely sure why I've decided to post this one instead of the original (original). I even ended up buying both of them last week so that I didn't have to decide which one to leave behind.

So that's my suggestion, Get both, because they really are both worth having. The basslines in both are the main draw, and of course, the familiarity with the original
(original original) version.

One thing I do like about this mix of it though is the sliding bassline, and the orchestral stab/synth sounds that punctuate the track, compared to the original (not the original original).

Phew.

Related Links
Mind Electric on Myspace
Dirty South official site
Dirty South on Myspace
Art & Craft official site (via their parent company Incentive Music)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home