Friday, November 17, 2006

Faf in the night? Faf in the day?

Yes, I know, things are a little slow lately in what I'm actually liking so I'm having to put up some tracks I've liked earlier in the year, prior to the blog starting. This may not be a bad thing, because I've got a large collection of tracks that are bloody great, which you may have missed at the time.

Like this one:

Shmuel Flash & Huge-A - "Fafloyze" (Juicy Trax)
Random Bleeps, Basslines, weird noises, a good beat, odd vocals, a great breakdown...This is just a brilliant track that comes from regular Israeli collaborative partners, Adir Elimelech (Huge-A) and 1/3 of the Flash Brothers (Ruven, Ilan and Shmuel Flaishler). This got a lot of plays from me earlier in the year, and will definitely feature in my 2006 top 10 list next month.

Related Links
Shmuel Flash on Myspace
Huge A official site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home